EUCOM was established in 2002 to meet the needs and challenges of companies that are expanding and integrating into the global business environment. We are the largest provider of foreign languages for the corporate sector in Romania.
Mission, we create impactful experiences to help your team members reach their full potential, so that your company can better fulfill its mission. We believe in continuous development. When people grow, they are happier, more productive, and better team players.
We offer memorable experiences to assist your team members in reaching their greatest potential, allowing your company to better accomplish its objective. We believe in lifelong learning. People who grow become happier, more productive, and better team players.
Our Core Values
Benefits for Companies and Learners
- Organizing foreign language courses anywhere in the country
- Learning a foreign language within a customized business program
- Complete services for organization, reporting, and analysis; real-time monitoring and measurable results
- Having control over course management
- Recognition and appreciation for involvement in modern language training
- Meeting the intrinsic need for growth and performance within the company
- Increasing the necessary self-confidence in using a foreign language coherently and correctly
- Enjoyable foreign language learning experience
- Developing foreign language skills in a contextualized and playful environment
- Bidirectional communication between trainer and learner, receiving and providing constructive feedback
- Acquisition of foreign language elements that will be immediately applied in real life
The EUCOM Team
Team The Eucom team consists of over 200 foreign language specialists who are active nationwide and have extensive experience in language usage. Most of the team members are trainers who have been or are currently active in the business environment, ensuring that discussions with course participants are relevant and useful. We rely on a support team composed of professionals in Knowledge Management, who provide continuous training and monitoring for each trainer.