- Job available nationwide
- Full time
- Mid - Level (2-5 ani)
- Linguistic proficiency at C1-C2 level
Who are we looking for?
In the role of Linguistic Evaluator, we are looking for someone who has a foreign language proficiency at the C1-C2 level and has the ability to evaluate others in a pleasant manner.” – Delia Dragomir, Managing Partner Eucom
Job Mission: Through this role, we aim to provide our clients with an objective and documented linguistic evaluation within max. 24 hours.
What skills should you have? What do we expect from you?
- Have linguistic proficiency at the C1-C2 level;
- Have experience in evaluating foreign languages in adults;
- Be familiar with the CEFR framework;
- Have the ability to respond firmly and in a timely manner to our partners’ requirements;
- Have the ability to understand our partners’ typology and efficiently adapt to each candidate you interact with;
- Be able to evaluate the linguistic level of a candidate in a short period of time;
- Have experience working with programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Create an environment of trust and communication, so that the candidate can express themselves in a foreign language to their true value;
- Have communication and interpersonal skills;
Why would you want this job?
- Because you have the chance to evolve alongside the number one company in the linguistic services segment, with 20 years of experience in this market;
- Because we are already a successful company and you will have access to our high-performance linguistic evaluation system;
- Because you will have the opportunity to work with employees from the corporate environment;
- Because the activity will be conducted remotely;
- Because we build long-term partnerships;
- Because you will develop professionally while connecting with people with diverse experiences and cultures;
- Because through the selection of suitable candidates, you will contribute to fulfilling the mission of partner companies.
Your responsibilities are…
- To support all scheduled evaluations promptly and rapidly;
- To complete reports and documentation for each evaluation in a timely manner;
- To create a trustworthy environment for the individuals you evaluate;
- To maintain the confidentiality of information;
- To follow the stages of the evaluation process;
There is no correct figure for everyone, so we cannot provide such information. But I can assure you that we pay our people well and we do not try to save on paying extraordinary individuals.
Why is it great to work with us as a team? Why would you want to join our team?
- Because in our team, we constantly challenge ourselves, develop, and provide linguistic services at an excellent level;
- You have the opportunity to work with a synergistic, dedicated team, and we support each other;
- Because you will have the opportunity to grow, step out of your comfort zone, and develop yourself;
- You have the chance to build long-term partnerships with corporate clients;
Other relevant information
We provide a working environment that supports, inspires, and respects all employees equally, and where work processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other legally protected characteristic, or even beyond these official regulations. We promote diversity of thinking, culture, and context. We adhere to these principles at all stages of employment, including recruitment, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
you want to challenge yourself and step out of your comfort zone to reach the next level of progress.
Do not apply if…
- You are a person who cannot keep both professional and private matters confidential;
- You are a person who easily gives up or gets scared of things they don’t know;
- You like comfort and predictability;
- You get stuck and need help or confirmation at every step;
- You are not a disciplined person;
- You don’t like working with people;
- You don’t know how to meet deadlines;
- You are not passionate about excellence.
If you don’t fit in this role, you can still help us. Send this email to someone you consider capable of joining our team, and if we end up hiring them after the probation period, you will receive a 50 Euro reward from us.